We will conduct comprehensive treatment of warts under the guidance of highly qualified doctors. As part of your treatment, we will select the appropriate type of therapy and provide a range of nutrition, physical activity and lifestyle recommendations.
Cervical bone tumor: causes and symptoms
Competent treatment of cervical osteochondrosis in Minsk provides a comprehensive diagnosis for the patient, which allows the doctor to determine the cause of the development of the pathology. If you find out the cause of the disease, you can prescribe an effective course of treatment with the elimination of all existing violations.
The main causes of osteonecrosis in the cervical region are:
- frequent head nodding (due to occupation or performance of certain tasks);
- incorrect body position (with a sedentary lifestyle);
- metabolic disease;
- severe hypothermia;
- intensive sports;
- diseases and malformations during the development of the spine.
Usually, the disease affects people in old age, with genetic factors or bad habits. Also at risk are patients who lead a sedentary lifestyle, are overweight, or are frequently physically active.
Features of the course and treatment of cervical osteonecrosis
The neck is one of the most load-bearing parts of the body. Under the influence of prolonged static loads, the intervertebral discs are destroyed. This leads to thinning and deterioration of their amortizing properties - osteonecrosis. Manifestations of the disease:
- pain and crunching in the neck when bending and turning the head;
- constant tension and stiffness of the muscles in the neck and shoulders;
- coordination disorder;
- impaired hearing and vision function;
- back and neck pain, and when subjected to high loads - an increase in the intensity of the pain;
- circulatory disorders, leading to numbness in the shoulders, arms and legs, a burning sensation in the chest;
- pseudo pain in the heart area;
- dizziness, sometimes - fainting;
- the appearance of a crackle when moving the head.
The modern clinic offers a comprehensive treatment of this disease, based on manual therapy. This method allows you to consistently eliminate existing violations, since it affects the cause of its occurrence. Thanks to the process, it is possible to restore normal joint movement, relieve pain, eliminate accompanying symptoms, compress nerves, and avoid complications.
To increase efficiency, the treatment of cervical spondylosis with a chiropractor is supplemented by the following procedures:
- traction of the spine - normalizes the distance between the vertebrae, allows you to release restricted nerve roots and increase the range of motion in the affected joints;
- therapeutic massage - relaxes constricted muscles, increases the sound of relaxing muscles, activates blood flow to the affected area, helps to increase nutrition of cartilage tissue and helps accelerate the regeneration of discscushion is damaged;
- acupressure - acts on acupuncture points, quickly relieves pain in the neck and head, increases blood flow and tissue activity.
- Gymnastics is a set of therapeutic exercises aimed at eliminating pain, improving spinal mobility, and forming a strong set of muscles.
Features of manual therapy for cervical osteosarcoma
This process involves the use of different methods, the main of which are:
- manipulation - involves precise movements aimed at "shrinking" the vertebrae and restoring normal anatomy of the cervical region;
- mobility - allows you to increase the mobility of the affected joints, as well as eliminate spasms;
- Post-isometric relaxation (PIR) is the most gentle technique for gentle relaxation, eliminating pain and normalizing muscle tone.
At the first session, the attending physician conducts a manual diagnosis by palpation, evaluates the results of studies (neurodiagnostics, MRI, etc. ), which allows not only the methods of exposure to be determined. most effective, but also to detect contraindications.
This is a very important point, as not only improper exposure but neglect of related disorders can lead to serious complications. Therefore, the qualification and experience of the specialist in this field directly affects the outcome and effectiveness of treatment.
Prevention of cervical osteonecrosis
Of great importance in preventing osteonecrosis is its prevention. If preventive measures are followed, the development of pathology and the occurrence of complications such as heart disease, kidney and digestive organs can be avoided. To prevent problems, you should control your weight, exercise moderately, and avoid hypothermia. During long trips, you need to use a neck pillow, it will reduce muscle tension.
If osteonecrosis has already appeared, you can minimize its development by using the following actions:
- balancing diet;
- warm up regularly with a sedentary lifestyle;
- wearing correct orthopedic shoes;
- even keep your back with a relaxed shoulder;
- sleeping on an orthopedic mattress without a high pillow;
- walking barefoot in summer.
In addition, you should perform therapeutic exercises, which help support muscles and eliminate discomfort. At a modern center, you can undergo exercise therapy under the guidance of qualified therapists.
Modern centers provide comprehensive treatment of this disease, with the support of qualified doctors with extensive practical experience as well as a full range of medical examination and treatment procedures using modern equipment. High Quality. They ensure high therapeutic efficacy and complete patient support at all stages of treatment. Take care of your health now - then you have a high chance of recovery.