Combined with traditional healing methods, doctors often recommend patients with osteosarcoma to pay attention to alternative methods. Combined with drug therapy, manual therapy and exercise therapy, folk therapy for osteosarcoma allows you to achieve impressive results in a short time!
Various ointments and rubs are used, applying and applying lotions, wraps and herbal baths.
However, it should be understood that all of these osteonecrosis treatments are ancillary and are intended only to relieve symptoms. Therefore, it is not recommended to give up treatment with drugs prescribed by a doctor, exercise therapy and physical therapy.
General principles of treatment
In order for the treatment of strabismus with folk remedies to quickly bring results, it is necessary to adhere to the following principles:
- Refuse to consume large amounts of salt.
- Every day, do some of the exercises recommended by your physical therapist.
- Follow the principles of proper nutrition, limit sweets and fatty foods, eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable juices as well as protein-rich meals.
Decoctions and infusions from medicinal herbs can significantly improve a patient's condition. It is important to consult a doctor before using such folk remedies. In addition, you should monitor for the absence of an allergic reaction: many medicinal plants contain strong allergens.
Most often, the following medicinal plants are used for intimate healing:
- Sunflower. Sunflower root has pronounced medicinal properties. To prepare a decoction for one course of treatment, you will need 7-8 glasses of dried root. It is necessary to prepare the drug as follows: one glass of the raw material is poured with three liters of water. The roots should be boiled for 5 minutes. Then the broth is allowed to cool. It is recommended to take half a glass before meals.
- Pineal. Raw materials should be harvested in the summer. You will need about 30 medium-sized buds. An overnight cone must be poured with a glass of boiling water. The infusion is divided into two parts and is used in the morning and evening. The course of treatment lasts a month.
- Grape leaves. Preparation of the infusion is simple: 0. 5 liters of boiling water is poured over 4-5 plates of grapes at night. In the morning, the infusion should be filtered. The remedy should be taken within a day.
- Walnuts. For the treatment of osteosarcoma, only walnuts of a single plant are suitable. 3 kg of nuts are chopped and poured into 0. 5 liters of vodka. The infusion must be within 14 days. Then the resulting liquid is filtered and consumed one teaspoon per day.
- Seeds are dill. A glass of nuts is required to fill half a liter of vodka. It is necessary to fix for 7-10 days, then it is taken in one tablespoon per day.
- Laurel leaves. This inexpensive and easy-to-implement remedy effectively relieves the symptoms of osteonecrosis. About 5 grams of leaves should be boiled in 0. 5 liters of water for 5 minutes. Then the broth is put in a thermos and incubated for 12 hours. Taking the drug should be within three days. A week later, the course of treatment can be repeated.
Compression has a local heating and irritating effect, thereby rapidly relieving osteonecrosis.
All types of massage and compression are used to relieve acute pain in the cervix, chest or lumbar region of the back and prevent their occurrence.
One of the folk remedies for cervical spondylosis that many people apply is the "ba rub" remedy for spine spines. This method is quite simple, reasonable cost but highly effective: after a few courses, most patients are in marked remission. Therefore, many people believe that this method is the best among those available.
The composition of the ointment includes 300 ml of alcohol, 10 ml of iodine, the same amount of camphor alcohol and 10 analgin tablets. All the liquid components used in this folk method are mixed, then analgin is dissolved in them. The mixture is used to massage the areas of the spine affected by osteonecrosis.
For patients who do not notice a significant reduction in symptoms of osteonecrosis after using drugs, including analgesics, a course of treatment is recommended. The formula below assumes a course of 12 days.
It is required to prepare two mixtures.
The composition of the first mixture includes:
- 50 gr of mustard powder;
- 50 ml of vodka and camphor;
- 3 beaten egg whites.
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. The mixture is soaked in a dark bowl for 12 hours.
The second mixture consists of the following ingredients:
- 100 gr of natural fresh honey;
- 150 ml of alcohol;
- 50 gr aloe vera juice.
The ingredients are also mixed and infused for 12 hours in a dark place.
The mixture is used for therapeutic compresses. Compression is applied twice a day to the affected area. Applying is very simple: a natural cloth should be soaked with the therapeutic composition, applied to the body and kept until completely dry.
The method of applying the mixture is as follows: the first remedy is used for three days, the second is used for the next three days. Therefore, the compressions alternate throughout the course. By the way, such compressive therapies are well suited for pain relief in the hip and knee joints.
Folk remedies to relieve back pain quickly
If you need to quickly get rid of the pain of bone necrosis, you can apply one of the following recipes:
- Compress honey potatoes. A medium-sized potato is carefully mashed and mixed with an equal amount of honey. The mixture is applied to a tissue and applied to the affected area for 2 hours.
- Compressed with kerosene. The cloth is soaked in kerosene and applied to the affected area, such as the neck or lower back, for 3 hours. To prevent the kerosene from evaporating, the fabric is covered with cotton wool and polyethylene and fixed on the body with a bandage.
- Ginger and garlic. Ginger and garlic are crushed and mixed into equal parts. To a mixture, add a small amount of warmed butter. The composition must be rubbed into the affected area in case of severe pain.
- Oil. Rubbing fir oil or menthol will help quickly relieve pain in osteonecrosis. This formula must be used with caution: essential oils can cause severe allergic reactions and skin irritation, as well as burns. To avoid unwanted effects, essential oils are pre-mixed with a base vegetable oil (olive, sea buckthorn or sunflower).
Herbal tea and fee
Results from the use of herbal preparations are not immediately noticeable, but their systematic use can significantly improve the patient's condition. In addition, the validity of such fees is quite long. However, before starting a course of treatment, it is necessary to carefully study all contraindications of medicinal plants as part of a fee and consult a doctor. Otherwise, the effect may be unpredictable.
Fees for the treatment of osteonecrosis are sold in pharmacies in finished form. You should not cook them yourself, as each collection includes herbs in certain proportions.
The composition of the fee usually includes such ingredients as mint, licorice, calendula, St. John's wort, chamomile, climbing plant, herb and backache.
Bathing with herbal preparations not only alleviates osteonecrosis, but also normalizes the patient's general condition. For one healing bath, 400 to 500 grams of dry ingredients are needed.
Bathing can improve health with osteonecrosis. However, if you have diseases of the cardiovascular system, you should avoid taking a bath that is too hot: this process strongly affects the heart.
Bathing should be carried out in courses lasting 5-7 days. Proper treatment will allow you to quickly forget about pain and stiffness during movements.
Here are the most popular and effective bath recipes for alleviating osteonecrosis:
- Based on birch leaves. Leaves must be harvested in May. Dry ingredients are poured with boiling water, the resulting broth is poured into the bathroom. The duration of the procedure is half an hour.
- Chestnut bath. Chestnuts, already chopped, should be boiled for a quarter of an hour.
- Bath with pine needle infusion. Any type of needle will do: from fir, spruce, pine, . . . Needles must be boiled for 20 minutes and poured into a basin of hot water. The duration of the procedure is 30 minutes.
- Chamomile bath. Chrysanthemums are soaked in boiling water for half an hour. The infusion is filtered and poured into a hot tub.
When using a bath for women, it should be remembered that warming is contraindicated for gynecological inflammatory diseases. Therefore, before the course, it is important to visit a gynecologist.
Treatment with bee venom
Apitherapy (from Latin "apis" - bee) is a healing method based on the use of ingredients found in bee venom. At the time of bee sting, more than 50 substances that enter the human body can have a therapeutic effect on osteonecrosis. The composition of bee venom includes fat, sterols, acetylcholine, glucose and a number of other ingredients that have a calming effect on the patient's condition, activate metabolism and relieve pain.
Bee venom is a remedy used by ancient healers to treat back pain. If you are afraid of pain when biting, you can use ointments, which include propolis, beeswax, pollen, and bee venom extracts.
Bee venom has the following effects:
In addition, the poison stimulates immune defenses, strengthens blood vessel walls, and boosts metabolism. Thanks to apitherapy, muscle spasms can be relieved, thereby eliminating compression on nerve roots and blood vessels.
Trying to relieve the symptoms of osteonecrosis with apitherapy at home is not safe: bee venom is a fairly strong allergen. In addition, the course of treatment for patients, especially in the elderly, should be developed individually, taking into account their state of health and the specifics of the course of the disease. It is better to entrust the treatment to a specialist and remember to consult the doctor first!
You need to treat your back wisely. Alternative treatments will only work if you are first consulted by a doctor and are confident that the treatment will not harm your health!